Whether nature tripping in the river or mountain in the city of Cagayan de Oro, food tripping in its restos, or shopping in street kiosks and malls, Cagayan de Oro shows its visitors such a great time! And when it is time for them to leave, they can’t help but want to take a little [...]
Submit your shop/restaurant/etc to CDO Places and we'll publish it.
24. Mar, 2013
The Tamparong sisters, the trio behind the fashion brand Spruce, were quite shaken when their mom, Maridel, was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010. Maridel was a healthy, energetic woman who ate right and exercised regularly – it didn’t make sense that she had cancer. The family quickly realized how randomly and mysteriously this disease [...]
26. Jan, 2013
The Italian-American goodness of Italianni’s Restaurant has finally arrived in Cagayan de Oro City when it opened its newest store at the Level 1 of Centrio Mall. The 102-seater restaurant is Italianni’s 16the store and the chain’s 5th branch outside of Metro Manila. Businessmen, families, young professionals and tourists who have a penchant for good [...]
21. Nov, 2012
My all time favorite Japanese fastfood in Metro Manila and the Philippines #1 Japanese fast food chain will soon open its 1st store in the “City of Golden Friendship” Kagay-anon’s will now have more reasons to smile as the Philippines’ #1 Japanese fast food chain, Tokyo Tokyo, will soon open its first branch in the heart [...]
- Pet World August 5, 2011
- CDO Solar Power Plant August 14, 2011
- Zamboanga Sibugay wins Kagay-an Festival Folkloric Competition August 28, 2011
- Extreme Skyride at the newest Dahilayan adventures – Dropzone January 25, 2012
- Rikados Restaurant May 19, 2013
- Walk Towards the First Rustan’s Supermarket in Mindanao May 10, 2013
- Parfois in Centrio Mall April 30, 2013
- Search is On for Miss Cagayan de Oro 2013 April 28, 2013
- JSONLINE: J and S Online For Sale: Redcap Goldfish only a...
- jess: wer exactly ang pet central sa ketkai and pet's ma...
- rommel victor del pilar: naa mo pure breed persian cats? how much...
- vicmadz: That's very sweet and kind for Spruce. More power!...