Hairfood Company the makers of the organic and chemical free hair care products is now located at SM Downtown Premier. They are located on the ground floor of the mall.
If you have sensitive hair or have HIV or Hair is Vanishing 🙂 then you’ve got the right solution for your hair care. They offer chemical free shampoos, conditioners, serums and other great product for a healthy hair.
Visit them now and try their quality products available in the market made locally here in the Philippines.
Experiencing a thinning hair? or some other hair problems? HairFood Company is the answer to your problems.
HairFood Co. is now available in Cagayan de Oro City at the Ayala Centrio Mall near the entrance to the Corrales Avenue side. HairFood Co. is famous for its very effective hair care product lines with natural ingredients. It is a mission-driven Filipino company providing natural and nature-inspired haircare products that are sulfate-free, paraben-free and are infused with the world’s best nourishing ingredients.
The HairFood Co. is founded by Ralph Layco, an entrepreneur, and an all-time curious entrepreneur served as a front desk officer of his barbershop one Sunday last 2014 when three bald men entered to have a haircut. Realizing that hair loss is a growing concern among men, he was interested in solving their misery by providing a better solution than the existing products available in the market. His curiosity paved the way to the birth of Crown & Glory, a natural haircare brand niched towards the hair regrowth market. There was a great demand with an increasing number of women looking for natural hair care products they could use. He chose to listen and later decided to pivot the business model by having an umbrella brand of natural haircare products that are true to its claims of safer alternatives available in the market.
HairFood Company was born, it’s committed to providing you peace of mind with the products that are thoughtfully formulated with ingredients from around the world without the bad stuff.
They are now located in 13 locations around the Philippines and here are the stores as of November 2016:
- SM Manila – Lower Ground Floor, in front of SM Foodcourt
- SM North Edsa – Upper Ground Floor, Annex Building
- SM Seaside Cebu – Upper Ground Floor, near H&M
- SM City Cebu – 2nd Floor, near Bo’s Coffee
- Ayala Center Cebu – 2nd Floor
- SM City Iloilo – Lower Ground Flr. near GNC
- SM City Bacolod – 2nd Flr., near SM Store, Northwing
- KCC de Zamboanga – 2n Flr., near Shakey’s
- SM City Ecoland Davao – Bridgeway, 2nd floor
- SM Lanang Premier – Upper Ground Flr. near Forever 21
- Ayala Abreeza Davao – 1st flr., near GAP
- SM City General Santos – 2nd Floor, Bridgeway
- and Ayala Centrio Mall CDO
To serve the market better, it is planning to grow to 30 more stores around the country in 2017. It’s also opening its international distribution as a Filipino-proud brand in New Zealand and Canada.